Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resource Center
Developed by the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) with generous support from the Indian Health Service, the Urban Indian Health Portal is the only web resource specifically dedicated to providing guidance and updates on the Affordable Care Act from an urban Indian perspective.
We are proud to provide policy analysis, news, and data on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on American Indians and Alaska Natives living in American cities.
Take a look around!
Please use the MENU to explore our website. Our resources are organized into six categories
- Providers: Information for Urban Indian Health Program directors and staff.
- Patients: Urban Indian patients can find information about the benefits of health care reform here.
- Health Insurance Marketplaces: What is a health insurance marketplace/exchange? How will it work? What’s the latest news in my state?
- Medicaid: What does Medicaid Expansion mean for me and my family? Will Medicaid be expanded in my state?
- Resources: Delve deeper into policy briefs, public comment submissions, data, and reports.
- Partners: Be sure to visit our partner organizations for additional information!
- Urban Indian Health Organization Locations: Be sure to check if an UIHO is located near you
For Tribal population ACA – related topics please visit our ACA partner – the National Indian Health Board by clicking here